at Travanse at Grayslake
Residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia find the care and support they need in our secure, uplifting Generations Memory Care neighborhoods.
A state-of-the-art program, Generations Memory Care balances person-centered care with innovative techniques that can rekindle the spark in our residents, helping them communicate and be engaged with others.
Immersed in comfort, familiarity and calming surroundings, our residents thrive in the care delivered by our specially trained staff.
Generations Memory Care services include:
- Three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals each day, with special diet plans available
- Healthy snacks available around the clock
- Assistance with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Medication management
- Access to a licensed nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Innovative and research-based programming daily
- Family education and support groups
- Dedicated Enlight Memory Care manager
Residents of Travanse Living™ at Grayslake also enjoy a variety of amenities, including:
- Choice of private studio or companion suite
- Country kitchen with dining room
- Two living rooms
- Multiple gathering rooms
- Family/guest lounge
- Monarch Room, a multisensory environment designed specifically for those with memory loss
- Spa bath for assisted bathing and showering
- Two screened porches
- Enclosed, secure outdoor courtyard with raised planters
- Greenhouse for year-round gardening